United Christians Global Ministries accepts the Holy Scripture as the revealed will of God, the all and for the sufficient rule of faith and practice: and for the purpose of maintain unity, adopts the statement of fundamental truth of U.C.G.M Oasis of life CHURCH .
1 THE SCRIPTURES INSPIRED.
The scriptures, both the old and new Testaments, are verbally inspired of God and are the revelation of God to man , the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct (2 Tim 3:15-17; Thess. 2;13;2 peter 1:21).
2 THE ONE TRUE GOD
The one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent “I AM” the creator of heaven and earth and the Redeemer of mankind. He has further revealed Himself as embodying principles of relationship and association as Father, Son, Holy Ghost (Deut. 6:4; Isa. 43:10, Matt. 28:19; Luke 3:22)
- THE DEITY OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal son of God. The scriptures declare:
- His virgin birth ( Matt 1:23; Luke 1:31,35)
- His sinless life (Heb. 7:26; 1 Peter 2:22)
- His miracles (Acts 2:22; 10:28)
- His substitutionary work on the cross ( 1 Cor. 15:3 2 Cor. 5:21)
- His bodily resurrection from the dead ( Matt 28:6; Luke, 24:39; 1 Cor.15:4)
- His exaltation to the right hand of God (Acts 1:9, 11;2:33; Phil. 2:9-11; Heb. 1-3)
- THE FALL OF MAN
Man was created good and upright; for God said “let us make man in our image, after in our likeness.” However, man by voluntary transgression fell and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which separation from God (Gen. 1:26, 27; 2:17; 3:6; Rom. 5:12-19)
- THE SALVATION OF MAN
Man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed of Jesus Christ the Son of God!
A “CONDITIONS TO SALVATION”: Salvation is received through repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. By the washing of regeneration and renewing of the holy ghost, being justified by grace through faith, man becomes an heir of God according to the hope of eternal life ( Luke 24:27; John 3:3; Rom. 10:13-15; Eph. 2:8; Titus 2:11, 3:5-7).
- “THE EVIDENCE OF SALVATION”: The inward evidence of salvation is the direct witness of Spirit (Rom. 8:16). The outward evidence to all men is life of righteousness and pure holiness (Eph. 4:24; Titus 2:12).
6 THE ORDINANCES OF THE CHURCH
A “BAPTISM IN WATER”: The ordinance of baptism by immersion is commended in the Scriptures. All who repent and believe on Christ as Savior and Lord are to be baptized. Thus they declare to the world they have died with Christ and that they also have been raised with him to walk in newness of life. (Matt. 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47, 48:Rom. 6:4).
- ‘HOLY COMMUNION”: Lord’s supper, consisting of the elements- bread and the lord fruit of the vine- is the symbol expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Peter 1:4); a memorial of His suffering and death (1 Cor. 11:26); and a prophecy of His second coming (1 Cor. 11:26) and is enjoining on all believers “till He comes!!!”
- BAPTISM IN THE HOLY GHOST
All believers are entitled to and should ardently expect and earnestly seek the promise of the Father, the baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire, according to the command of our lord Jesus Christ. This was the normal experience of all the early Christian church. With it comes the endurement of power life and service, the bestowment of the gifts and their uses in the work ministry (Luke 24:29; Acts 14:8; 1 Cor. 12:1-31). This experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth (Acts 8; 12-17; 10:44-46; 11:14-16; 15:7-9). With the baptism in the Holy Ghost come such experiences as an overflowing fullness of spirit (John7:37-49; Acts 4:8), a deepened reverence for God (Acts 2:43; Heb.12:38), an intensified consecration to God and dedication to his work (Acts 2:42), and more active love Christ, for his word and for the lost (Mark 16:20).
- THE EVIDENCE OF THE BAPTISM IN THE HOLY GHOST
The baptism of believers in the holy ghost is witness by the initial physical sigh of speaking with other tongues as spirit of god gives them utterance (Act 2:4). The speaking tongues in this instance the same essence as the gift tongues (1 Cor. 12:4-10, 28) but different in purpose.
Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and evil, of dedication unto GOD (Rom 12:1, 2; Thess 5:23; He.13:12). The scriptures teach a life of holiness without which no man shall see the Lord (Heb. 12:14). By the power of the Holy Ghost we are able to obey the command: “Be ye holy, for I am holy” (Peter 1:14, 16) Sanctification is realized in the believer by recognizing his identification with Christ in His Death and resurrection, and by faith reckoning daily upon the fact of that union, and by offering every faculty continually to the dominion of Holy Spirit (Rom. 6:1-14;17;6:1,2:13:Gal.2:20;Phil.2;12:13;I peter 1:15).
- THE CHURCH AND ITS MISSION
The church is the body of Christ, habitation of god through the spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer, born of the spirit is an integral part of the church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven (Eph. 1:22, 23; 2:22; Heb.12:23)
Since God’s purpose concerning man is to seek and save that which is lost, to be worshipped by man, and to build a body of believers in the image of His son, the reason for “UNTITED CHRISTAIN GLOBAL MINISTRIES” is
- To be an agency of God for evangelizing the world (Acts 1:18; Matt 28:19)
- To be corporate body in which man may worship God (1 Cor.12:13)
- To be a channel of God’s purpose to build a body of saints being prepared in the image of His Son (Eph. 4:11-16; I Cor. 12:18,14:12)
“UNTITED CHRISTIAN GLOBAL MINISTRIES” exists expressly to give continuing emphasis to this person for being in the New Testament apostolic pattern by teaching and encouraging believers to be baptized in the Holy Spirit. This experience;
- Enables them to evangelize in the power of the spirit, accompanying supernatural signs (Mark 16:15-20; Acts 4:29-31; Heb. 2:3, 4).
- Adds a necessary dimension to worship relationship with God(I Cor.2,13 and 14)
- Enables them to respond to full working of the holy spirit in expression of fruit and gifts and ministries as in New Testament times for edifying of the church(gal 5:22-26; I Cor.14:12:Eph. 4:11,12; I Cor. 12:28; Col. 1:29)
A divinely called and scripturally ordained ministry has been provided our lord for the three- fold purpose of purpose of leading the church in(1) Evangelization of the world (Mark 16:15-20);(2) worship of God (John 3:23,34);(30 Building a body of saints perfected in the image of his son(Eph. 4:11-16)
- DIVINE HEALING
Is provided for all in the atonement (Isa 53:4, 5;Matt 8:16,17;James 5:14-16)
- THE BLESSED HOPE
The resurrection of those who have failed asleep in Christ and their translated together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord is the Imminent and blessed hope of church (I Thess. 4:16, 17: Rom. 8:23; Titus 2:13 I Cor. 15:15-52)
- THE MILLENNIAL REIGN OF CHRIST
The second coming of Christ includes the rapture of the saints. Which is our blessing hope followed by visible return of Christ with his saints to reign on earth for one thousand years (Zech. 14:5, Matt. 24:27,30;Rev1:7;19:11-14;20:1-6) as the establishment of universal peace(Isa. 11:6-9;Psa.72:3-8;Micah 4:3;4)
- FINAL JUDGEMENT
There will be a final judgement in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whoever is not found written in the book of life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Matt25:46; Mark 9:43-48; Rev 19:20; 20::11-15, 21:8)
- THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE EARTH
“We according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelled righteousness” (peter 3:13; rev 21:21, 22)
ARTICLE V. “ORDINANCES”
Sec 1 the ordinance of baptism by immersion in water (Matt. 28:19) shall be administered to all those who have repented of their sins and who have believed on the Lord Jesus Christ to the saving of their souls, and who give clear evidence of their salvation. (Rom.6:3-5; Col.2:12) Sec 2 the ordinance of the Lord’s Supper shall be observed regularly as enjoined in the scriptures (Luke 22:19,20;I Cor.11:23-26)